Tuesday, July 24, 2007

lazydaze

The grass was all dead,
it was too hot to play.
So I sat at the computer
and blog,blog, blogged away.
All I could do was to sit, sit, sit, sit!
And I did not like it ,
Not one little bit.
I sat there and thought,
there is nothing to say,
Nothing to share,
with others who care.
So I sat at the keyboard
with a very blank stare.
And then
Something went BUMP!
How that bump made me jump!
I know it is hot,
and the day is not rainy,
but I can have lots of good fun,
even if it's not brainy.

3 comments:

Susan G. said...

Ah, you are channeling Dr. Suess,
Who always was as silly as a goose.
I hope you end up loving your blog,
And finding out "Things" are as easy as falling off a log;
Oh well, I might not have the meter quite right,
But I hope it, at least, didn't give you a fright.
LazyDaze, keep up the good work,
And I think you'll find 23 Things to be quite the perk.

xena zelda said...

I'm impressed! Very cute.

kdf_333 said...

ooo i love the rhyming! and if all your blog entires are in verse that would be cool even if they have nothing to do with the 23 things.